Thursday, December 4, 2008

Papering and Beedling

I finally finished my papers - both of them - yesterday morning. Gah. If I ever see the library again, I'm going to puke. That part is exciting, but not as exciting as the fact that, immediately upon turning in said papers, I hopped on a bus with Susanne, one of my flatmates, and we went to LONDON for the midnight release of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I had such a great time; for the first time in nearly a month, I was healthy and homework-free. Oh yeah, and in London :) Reading a new Harry Potter book. What could be better?

As per usual, I have some photos:

Piccadilly Circus at night. Always cool.

Real food! Also, my first fish and chips since I arrived in September.

This is probably self-explanatory :)

1 comment:

eccala said...

What's that green mush with the fries and fishsticks? The English... psh!

Last night I wrote a 10-page paper on English views of the American landscape during the Romantic Era. Aintcha proud?????/