Monday, January 5, 2009

In other news...

I have a little less than three weeks before my time in Nottingham comes to an end. My exams are next week, but other than that I have nothing to do until then, so hopefully I can poke around the city a bit and maybe go on a couple of day trips. After that, my plan was to explore the British Isles for a few weeks before meeting my parents in Germany, and from there I would go on to Tuebingen, but recently that plan has changed. Now it looks like I'll be back in Philly for the bulk of February. I may leave Nottingham a couple of days early and do Scotland and Ireland in about a week and a half, then head down to London to meet Kathleen. From there I'll get a flight back to the US. These plans aren't totally set in stone just now, but I thought I'd throw them out there.

3 comments:

eccala said...

Are you going to be in Charleston at all? If so, visit. Evie and I have a posh apartment now, complete with mass amounts of thrift finds and kitten nick-knacks (without actually having a cat).

eccala said...

Also, why have you not added me to your blog list??? I aint good enough?!

Kathleen said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR LONDON!!!