Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Best Week Ever

So this week has been a good one. Obviously, knowing that our country is safely in the hands of Barack Obama for the next four years is such a huge relief, as I've mentioned before. Bonfire Night was last week, and we had a great night celebrating both a traditional English holiday and this brand new era of American history. And, of course, I spent the weekend in Paris! It was such a wonderful experience, even with the two 13-hour bus rides :) Oh, and I found out that Flight of the Conchords, my FAVORITE show, is doing a second season. If you've never heard of them, you should totally check them out of YouTube. Here are some pictures from the weekend:


Outside the Louvre on the first day.


Sacre Coeur! Yes, we climbed all those stairs, and my ass still hurts.

Montmartre.

Centre Pompidou (the modern art museum)

My favorite room in the Centre Pompidou.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a room full of inflatable furniture? Wow. Why am I going to Spain? Paris is clearly superior!